Get to Know the Gems of Joslin’s!
It’s time to meet another member of the Joslin’s team. Please join us in welcoming our newest jeweler – David B.!
A little more about David:
- What is your position at Joslin’s? A Jeweler.
- When and why did you join the Joslin’s team? I joined Joslin’s in November of 2021; I was excited to join a place to work where I could continue learning and improving my craft.
- What’s your favorite part about your job? My favorite part of the job is definitely getting to work on different kinds of jewelry all the time. Working on different repairs and creating new jewelry keeps the job exciting. Plus, I get to keep learning and improving!
- Favorite or most memorable piece of jewelry you’ve made or worked on? Hands down, my favorite piece would be my wife’s engagement ring. It’s the most meaningful and important thing I’ve ever made. Being metalsmithing students at KU, it was awesome to make an all-metal ring that would show what we had learned together.
- Any tidbits about yourself outside of work – kids, hobbies, or fun facts? In my free time, I enjoy model making; I’m also a collector of memorabilia, such as VHS tapes and classic video games.
Come visit David at Joslin’s Jewelry – located at 9529 Antioch Overland Park, KS!