Get to know the Gems of Joslin’s!
Our next employee feature is Head Jeweler, Dimitri Voldman! A true “gem” on our Joslin’s team – Dimitri is always seen with an infectious smile on his face, ready to help bring your jewelry piece to life.
Read more about Dimitri below.
- What’s your position/role at Joslin’s? I’m the Head Jeweler at Joslin’s Jewelry. My favorite jobs are ones where I have to set stones in a new mounting. I also specialize in laser welding.
- When and why did you join the Joslin’s team? I started working for Joslin’s Jewelry in 2001. I loved the idea of working just 5 minutes from home and was even more excited when I saw how relaxed the atmosphere was at Joslin’s.
- What’s your favorite part about your job? I like seeing how happy and appreciative customers are when I’m able to take care of their jewelry at a fast speed with such great prices. I also love the kindness that the Joslin’s team treats me with. They’re my second family!
- Favorite or most memorable piece of jewelry you’ve made? For me, every piece of jewelry I’ve worked on is memorable! It’s hard to pick one specific piece, but I always recognize every piece that I’ve worked on as soon as it comes in.
- Any tidbits about yourself outside of work – kids, hobbies, or fun facts? I came to America from Ukraine in 1989 with my wife, Alla, and my daughter, Maria. For the majority of my life, I was a professional runner in Italy. I still run every day!
Come visit Dimitri at Joslin’s Jewelry today – located at 9529 Antioch Overland Park, KS!