Get to Know the Gems of Joslin’s!
At Joslin’s, we like to spotlight each of our wonderful coworkers, and this feature highlights a pretty special employee. She’s our smallest employee by far, and quite possibly one of the sweetest. Her one character flaw? Being too cute and distracting the customers!
Say hello to Joslin’s own: Luna!
1. What’s your position/role at Joslin’s? I’m pretty much the best greeter to any customer that comes in. It’s hard work being the top greeter, but I’m excited to have such an important job here at Joslin’s.
2. When and why did you join the Joslin’s team? I was adopted in October 2019 and I was so excited to be a part of the Joslin’s family. Clearly they needed me just as much as I needed them!
3. What’s your favorite part about your job? I’ve always loved meeting new people. I love to rush ahead of my coworkers to be the first to welcome someone in! My favorite people are the ones that are extra small and closer to my size. Being the official greeter of Joslin’s has been the biggest joy of my life.
4. Favorite or most memorable piece of jewelry you’ve made or worked on? I’ve never worked on any jewelry, but I’ve seen plenty of pieces go out of our front door. I can’t figure out why everybody is so excited when they get their jewelry here since it doesn’t taste that good. One time, though, I saw another dog that had a diamond tennis bracelet for a collar; I was super jealous of that fancy pup so maybe people like jewelry because it’s special and fancy.
5. Any tidbits about yourself outside of work – kids, hobbies, or fun facts? When I’m not busy helping or entertaining customers at the jewelry store, I like to play with my parents, go on walks, and eat yummy treats!
Come visit Luna at Joslin’s Jewelry – and maybe bring a treat when you do!