We are happy to announce that we have reopened our doors!
First and foremost, we want to thank our valued Joslin’s customers for your support during this often-challenging time. As we now slowly try to adjust to our new normal, we have put in place a few guidelines that are taking effect immediately. Please know these guidelines are meant to protect our wonderful customers and trusted employees:
- We are limiting the number of customers inside of our store
- We are sanitizing surfaces and washing our hands regularly
- Our employees are wearing masks
- We have protective plexiglass barriers in place where necessary
- Display cases and handled jewelry will be sanitized frequently per CDC recommendations.
- One side of the store will be for repair pickup only, while all the other side is open to all customers.
- We ask that customers do their best to abide by the standard 6 feet of space between themselves and any other customer in the store.
Stop in and see us today for belated Mother’s Day gifts and graduation gifts that will last a lifetime!
We’re nominated for Best Jewelry Store in the Best of KC Competition from Kansas City Magazine!
Thanks to amazing customers, like you, we’ve been nominated again for Best of KC! Please take a moment to vote for us.
Thanks in advance for voting for us!